Why is play so important for your dog?
Regular exercise is extremely important for maintaining strong muscles and joints and a healthy weight.
Using a favorite toy, like the Dog Food Treat Feeder Ball,
is great for training activities and agility games. Safe and durable,
the Dog Toy Ball is wonderful for all types of doggy playtime!
Sixmill Dog Toys Balls are mainly used to avoid the dog to destroy the environment,
reduce the dog’s loneliness.
Fill with treats or dog food to keep your dog mentally stimulated and happily occupied.
Playtime keeps dogs physically fit and mentally sharp.
Without toys and healthy exercise, dogs may grow bored and engage in destructive behavior.
Recognizing the important role that pets play in people’s lives,
all products and brands are developed via the simple principle of delivering
maximum-grade items which enhance your and your pets’ quality of life.
- 🐶SAFE & HEALTHY: Sixmill Dog Toys Balls are made of premium food-grade natural rubber, quality assured, non-toxic, BPA free.
- 🐶INTELLECTUAL STIMULATION: Playtime keeps your dog mentally stimulated, which is extremely important for good dog behavior and metal health. You baby dog can get the reward and eat the treats falling out from the ball when playing and rolling the dog food feeder.
- 🐶SLOW DOWN EATING: The dog toys balls can slow down feeding speed and help your dogs maintain a healthy body shape. Letting your dog chase the Dog Food Treat Feeder and eat the food is a great way to encourage daily exercise. Regular exercise is extremely important for maintaining strong muscles, joints and a healthy weight.
- 🐶ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL: Sixmill Dog IQ Training Balls are suitable small, medium, large…all kinds of dogs, Not intended to be used as a chew toy.
- 🐶You WILL GET: 1* dog toys ball, excellent after sale service, Lifetime warranty. Please note that Sixmill treat dispensing toys balls. DON’T include treats. Please NOTE that the seller is “Sixmill “. Please DON’T buy the counterfeit low-quality one at lower price from other sellers under “More buying choices”.