LIMITED EDITION MODEL Animal Print Cat Bed Leopard Print Dog Bed with Heavy Duty Water Resistant Base and reverse of pillow in Animal Print, Leopard Print or Cheetah Print.Style. Supreme Luxury for your Pet. Loving Care Pet Products Ultra Supreme Lounger Style Pet Bed. Available in 3 Sizes and 5 Colours to Suit Most Pets and Homes. Size: LARGE = 80 cm x 65 cm, Colour: REGAL GOLD Modelled by “Murphy- King Boss”
- Size: LARGE = 80 cm x 65 cm, Colour: REGAL GOLD. Loving Care Pet Products Ultra Supreme Lounger Style Dog Bed Cat Bed Pet Bed basket. Made from same durable superior materials as our Nesting Beds B00SW7NHE4 and Crate Mats B01LW4AP0B. Modelled by our very own King of the Jungle, King Boss “Murphy”
- GIVE YOUR PET THE QUALITY AND COMFORT THEY DESERVE. Our ALL-soft Lounger has Removable and Reversible 15.5 cm thick Pillow and side walls. One side is Warm, Plush, Cozy Microfibre, the other side is Durable, Cool, Easy-care, Wipe-off, HEAVY DUTY Polyester coated with DuPont Teflon to increase water and stain resistance. Heavy Duty Non-Skid Base.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE. Water, Urine and Oil Resistant. Non-Allergenic Materials. Durable Non-Skid Bottom. ASSEMBLY: Our Loungers will require some minor assembly. There are 9 pieces (7-Pillows, 2 -Zippered Covers) See photo. Our Loungers have been stored in Vacuum Sealed Packaging before arriving at your door. We Recommend Fluffing the sides and pillows prior to Inserting pillows into covers.
- SIZING: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE REVIEW OUR SIZING CHART within our Photo Gallery for Interior Dimensions Before Making A Purchase. We take PHOTOS of REAL DOGS in our beds. Be wary of sellers who photo shop dogs onto their products as this greatly skews sizing perspectives. The Covers have Hidden Zips (between bottom of side cushions and top side of base) which helps to prevent pups from pulling on zips. This bed is completely reversible and the cooler side can be used in summer.
- CARE and USE: What happens in our beds, stays in our beds. We tested leak protection. Ask us how. Most Dirt and Grime can be easily wiped or vacuumed. When required, remove covers to Machine Wash and Dry. Wash pillows separately in a front-loading washer. Dry pillows in dryer only. Wash only what you need to, one cover or several parts.