This dog recovery suit is a professional alternative to a cone and bandage
Suitable for first aid purposes, to protect and cover hot spots, wounds, surgical sutures and bandages, ointments, skin conditions, when in season or incontinence and a lot more
Please choose the size according to your pet’s body length and weight,May your pets forever be well.
XS: Length: Approx.8.7 inch; Chest Circumference: 11-14.2 inch; Neck: 8.7-11 inch; Weight: 2.2-4.4 lb
S: Length: Approx.11.4 inch; Chest Circumference: 12.6-15.7 inch; Neck: 9.4-12.6 inch; Weight: 4.4-8.8 lb
M: Length: Approx.13 inch; Chest Circumference: 14.2-18.1 inch; Neck: 11-15 inch; Weight: 6.6-16.5 lb
L: Length: Approx.16.1 inch; Chest Circumference: 18.1-22.8 inch; Neck: 13.4-17.3 inch; Weight: 16.5-33.1 lb
XL: Length: Approx.18.9 inch; Chest Circumference: 22.8-28.3 inch; Neck: 17.3-21.3 inch; Weight: 27.6-44.1 lb
XXL: Length: Approx.22 inch; Chest Circumference: 27.6-34.6 inch; Neck: 18.9-22.8 inch; Weight: 44.1-66.1 lb
XXXL: Length: Approx.24.8 inch; Chest Circumference: 29.1-37 inch; Neck: 19.7-25.6 inch; Weight: 66.1-88.2 lb
- ♣ High-elastic Fabric: 95%cotton 5%Spandex, four-way stretch fabric, hand washable and not easily deformed.
- ♣ The dog recovery suit swill protect crotch from licking, biting and chewing by other pets, it is great for patients to recover after surgery and avoid skin diseases, comfortable and anti-harassment .
- ♣ Vet Recommended E Collar Alternative – Approved after surgery clothing material mixing cotton, Adjustable back velcro .Free of chemicals. No deformation after Machine wash.
- ♣ Easy to Wear & Take Off: Allows your dog do anything without feeling obstructed, such as: pee and poop, daily walking, sleep, ect. Comfortable, Use as after surgery wear for dogs, More care for injured dogs.
- ♣ Available 7 Sizes(XS-XXXL)： Professional Stable Dog Surgery Recovery Suit to fit for Male/Female dogs. Please Check the SIZE CHART provided in the photo on the left or check the SIZE MEASUREMENT at the product description before ordering. NOTE: Don’t use the breed of the dog to determine the size.