*Measuring Your pets for a Perfect Fit*
1.How to measure your pets?
There is a picture to show how to measure your pets above,please check it. (The fifth picture)
2.Your baby usually wears size S doesn’t mean all size S will fit him/her,please check the size information carefully before you buy.
You looked at one size chart and found that your dog is a size small. But that doesn’t mean he/she is
a size small for all the clothes. Different designers and manufacturers use their own size charts.
So the measurements given in a size SMALL by manufacturer “A” will be a size XS in manufacturer B’s
size chart. Don’t buy a particular size because that is what you always buy in a pet shop or online
store. Always look at the size chart for chest girth and length and confirm the size before you commit to buy.
3.If any of the measurements are ‘between’ two sizes, choose the larger size.
4.If your pet dog is growing up,you can order a bigger size
5.Take each measurement a bit loosely.
Take each measurement a bit loosely, so there will be room for your dog to move and breathe, but
not too loose.Please measure carefully before buying and email us if you have any questions
about fit before you bid or make a purchase.
- “WOW~”,What a little cute and adorable Uniform! Whether you walk your dogs/cats, or take them to the party, this is the best clothing for you, especially in such a season.
- The material is polyester fiber, very comfortable to wear.
- You will be willing to take many many photos with your pets, and post on your page.
- PAY ATTENTION TO THE SIZE: you’d very carefully to choose size.
- SIZE L: Neck 14″, Chest 17″-19″, Fit Cat or Small Dog.